Secure uptime with Alfa Laval genuine spare parts
When you use Alfa Laval genuine spare parts, you can be sure of the right part at the right time.
Alfa Laval genuine spare parts keep your equipment running at peak performance throughout its lifetime. Our high-quality, durable parts put productivity first and extend your equipment's lifecycle, lowering your ownership costs.
Using Alfa Laval genuine spare parts ensures:
- Increased uptime and productivity
- Longer lasting parts for a longer lifespan
- Reduced cost of ownership
Tips to ensure your parts are genuine:
- Look for the Alfa Laval logo on every packaging and part
- Ensure the Alfa Laval name and trademark, with the words "Genuine Parts" are printed on the packaging
- Review the packing list to ensure that part is genuine
- Inspect the part number printed on each packaging
Order Alfa Laval genuine spare parts
Find your local Alfa Laval office and give us a call or send an email.
Fill out the form to the right and send us your request. Our local sales office will contact you.
Did you know that...
Alfa Laval maintains a database system that supports all our latest equipment and legacy units installed as far back as 100 years.
Our database system contains:
- Technical details of the parts you need
- Availability tracking
- More than 450,000 parts
- Over 50,000 items
- 11 major distribution points across the globe
So you can count on the part you need, when you need it.
Other Spare parts services
- Service Kits. Specially designed to be easy to use, our service kits include all up-to-date genuine spare parts required for a specific service, reducing maintenance time.
- Exchange. Reconditioned critical components and spare parts, all refurbished according to Alfa Laval standards.
- Exclusive Stock. Maximize uptime by keeping critical spare parts reserved under your company’s name in one of our global distribution centres, for faster delivery in times of need.
Safety data sheets - Chemical products
Benfit from chemical products that increase the performance of our equipment. Special products for:
Lubricants, cleaning agents – descalants, corrosion inhibitors, pH stabilizers, flocking agents for separation, adhesives, surface enhancers – reconditioners.
Ten top tips to keep your Alfa Laval equipment in tip top condition
Frequently asked questions
Where are Alfa Laval distribution centres? What parts do you keep on stock?